La Union Region I


La Union… a reunion place!
BAUANG, LA UNION
April 3-4, 2013


I traveled about a week ago! This time I am heading north of Luzon, my destination is Bauang, La Union.

About two (2)decades ago, since I had my last contact with my dearest friend in high school.  And finally I got to see her again with her three (3) beautiful grown up kids! (Thanks to social media networking, that links us together again).

Bauang, La Union is not that far. It is just six (6) hours away from Quezon City.  It was a nice “breathing space” from the noisy, crowded, polluted and busy metropolis.

It is a place where I can easily relax my mind, simply by just looking around the green fields under the mango tree.

mango trees behind the house
(I am sorry was not able to capture the tree so I hope the fruits will do!)

Enjoy the moment chatting with an old friend along the bay, because there are a lot of things to catch up.




Relax... Breathe... Rejuvenate...


Wake up in the morning and enjoy the morning breeze.  Reminisce. Smile.

Quiet place. Peaceful and serene!  (I know it has the same meaning… but that is how I describe the place.)  I cannot see lots of people around even it is already 5:30 in the morning.  Amazing!


Two (2) days is good enough to see things around.  To walk around. To feel heat of the sun along the bayside.

But then again, time is so short.  I have to leave as soon as possible, because work is waiting.

It is merrying, partying and feasting time.  So I took the pleasure with the food … 




more food....



and … drinks...




more drinks.... Drink...  Drink...  Drink... just to slow down a bit ...just a shot to taste!



On my way back to Manila...  I glimpse at the past.  It seem like, moments were just a minute ago.  I talked with an old friend same as before.  I see laughters and smiles just like decades ago.  

I smiled and whispered “I am happy, nothing has changed”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Regina Rica

Cordillera Mountain

Bohol Region VII